This project in Atlanta's Buckhead community included a complete technology overhaul. The following systems were updated or added to create an integrated, automated residence.
• Centralized automation using Crestron's™ 3-Series system
• Custom graphical user interface (GUI) designed for ease of use in each area of the home. Wall mounted touch panels and iPads are located conveniently throughout home.
• 4K Digital video distribution to 14 locations
• Music server, internet radio, XM radio, streaming music services, CD and Jukebox audio distribution to 22 locations.
Home theater upgrade including build-out of projector soffit, 7.2 surround sound, Tannoy iW63 DC and Definitive Technology speakers and an iPad custom programmed for remote control.
• Lighting and scene control including extensive landscape lighting
• Burglary, fire & digital camera surveillance systems with video doorbell, DVR and cloud storage backup
• IP digital touchscreen phone system with built-in voicemail
• 10 zones of HVAC control including wine cellar